Ok, most of you all know we live in small house….about 1K square feet, so we really try and keep to what we actually need to a minimum. Yikes…it’s still a work in progress! Yes, I totally trip over toys everyday, and there are always lots of toys out being played with, but I don’t feel like we have an overload of toys, to be honest!
So, for today’s post, I wanted to put together a gift guide of our favorite toys and a few things that I am eyeing, too!! I mean, Christmas with kids is so much fun!! I especially love seeing everything through Everly’s eyes. She is WAY into Christmas this year. Last night before bed, we bundled up and went around the neighborhood to look at all the lights!! She thought that it was the best thing ever! T minus 8 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS…Can you all believe?! Where does time go?! This has been the fastest year of my life! MOST of the items included below are available with FREE SHIPPING and are guarenteed to arrive by Christmas, so hurry and order if you are still looking for a gift this season! xoxo Christine
3. A Teepee: We love ours. It’s great for imaginative play
4. Coloring Books and Art Supplies: Everly LOVES art! We love this art easel!
5. A Little Chair: Everly uses hers everyday
7. Gift an EXPERIENCE: Swimming lessons, Ballet lessons, etc. This year, since Everly is OBSESSED with horses, we are taking her on a horse ride as a gift!
9. Books: We can never read enough! Our favorite activity of the day is getting into our bed and snuggling and reading before I put Everly and Isabelle to bed for the night!
photos by Caroline Potter