In honor of fitting back into SOME of my jeans/pants after having Isabelle, I wanted to do a round-up of my favorite pants and jeans. I get a lot of questions about AG Jeans and THESE leggings, so, I’m listing my favorites here below along with some of the reasons why! 🙂
Please let me know if you have any questions! Hope that you are having a wonderful day! Thanks so much for stopping by. Xo Christine
- Paige Verdugo Skinny Jeans: Don’t you LOVE these pink ones HERE? These pants are so comfy and the material is super SOFT! They sit lower on the waist, but not super low. I do think that they run smaller. I am size 29 for reference. You can see more of their options HERE.
- AG High-Waisted: Ok, so these are my ALL-TIME FAVORITES. I have about 5 pairs now. They have come out in various colors over the years. They are seriously super durable and look amazing each and every time. Do wash them in cold water though. They are always my go-to jean. The price point is higher for sure, but they will last and you will love them, I promise! 🙂 I love how the high-waisted structure sucks everything in. Currently, I still can’t fit into them actually, due to the high-waist, so have been wearing these lower fitting ones by AG HERE. There are more styles and colors by AG HERE.
- J.Crew Toothpick Jean: These jeans aren’t high-waisted, but the price point is less compared to the AG and Paige Jeans. And, J.Crew is constantly having a sale. They are currently 25% OFF. They come in other colors HERE. I am wearing the toothpick jean in these photos.
- These Leggings: These Ann Taylor Leggings are so comfy. They can be easily dressed up or down. The waist line is super stretchy. I will say, however, that the elastic part on the waistline does bend down over time with wear. At $25 dollars though, the price can’t be beat.
- Lulu Lemon Exercise Pants: I have found that the quality of this particular pair can’t be beat. I have had mine for 3 years now. I love that the style is higher-waisted as well. I wear the cropped version HERE when it’s a little warmer outside.